The Association of Greek Communities in
the Czech Republic (AGCCR) is a non-profit organization including 11
Main activities of the AGCCR:
- Supporting friendly relations among the Greeks living in the Czech Rep.
in the field of culture and
- Development of the Greek identity through cultural and educational
- Preservation and development of Greek language.
- Development of relations with the mother land including the social and
- Arranging of lectures and courses leading to learn more about the
traditional and modern
- Arranging of folk and dance events, sports events, publishing and
working with children and
The association supports the cultural and educational activities of the
Greek Communities and cooperates with state and local authorities in the
Czech Rep. and Greece. All the members regularly participate at meetings.
Activities of the association are supported by:
The Ministry of Culture of the CR, The Ministry of Education of the CR,
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Greece, regional and local
authorities and sponsors.
AŘO v ČR
794 01 Krnov
+420 554 611 962
+420 608 756 425